19 November 2007

Silly Goose!

I was driving down the road today when I saw some geese on the side of the road (we have a lot of Canadian Geese around here from March/April until November/December). It reminded me of something that happened this summer. I was driving down the road (same road I saw the geese today - even the same spot) and a gaggle (of geese) flew across the road. There was a car in front of me that was right in their path. Well, shortly after they flew by, the man in front of me pulled over. I was afraid that something serious happened. However, what did happen would have totally freaked me out. As I drove past, the driver of the vehicle in front of me (who had pulled over) was opening his door. His window was rolled down, and as I was slowly driving by, the man was shooing a goose out of his car. It had flown in through the open window. I just laughed and laughed and of course couldn't help saying, "Silly Goose!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

d--you are such a geek! LOL!! :)