16 March 2008

Bach Rocks

Caleb was in a play at school. He was the composer Johann S. Bach. He did a really great job. It was a lot of fun to watch. He was very animated and expressive. I got a call from my friend that morning. She had dropped her daughter off at the school, and she heard the girls talking in the hall. She told me that word in the halls at school was that all the girls love Bach - aka Caleb. I don't know why - look at how old he looks.
Oh wait, that was last year when he was Bach, he did the same play las year at the other school he was attending. This one is this year's picture. Very fun.



3 comments:

Misty said...

you're in trouble if the girls are already flocking! =)

Amber said...

Be afraid, be very afraid! He is rather adorable!! :)

Dawn said...

Not only is he rather adorable, but he is a pretty nice guy. I'll keep him.