I am getting in trouble for double and triple booking the children. IT'S NOT MY FAULT. I have slightly double booked Eli on purpose - one day he has dance that ends at 6:15 and soccer that goes from 6-7 pm. Other than that I haven't double booked them. It is the extra activities that go with the ones they are signed up for. This week is bad. Eli and Em have to miss soccer today because the piano teacher scheduled a recital and dinner - not my fault, in fact, I just found out the exact date and time last week. Also, there is a dance recital and dress rehearsal which has been on the calendar for at least six months (probably nine), and then we signed Eli up for Tae Kwan Do right before the dress rehearsal. Again, this week I found out that there is a baseball clinic on Saturday (NOT MY FAULT). So, the boys will miss most of the clinic, Eli will miss Tae Kwan Do because of the clinic.
I did double book Caleb on Wednesday nights, but it wasn't on purpose...I signed him up for baseball this summer, and he has scouts on Wednesday nights. In my defense, I didn't know his baseball would be on Wednesdays, and when I signed him up, he wasn't in scouts (KIND OF MY FAULT).
OOPS!
2 comments:
you just have to be super mom and get them to everything!
Oh, I am - it is my secret identity!
Post a Comment