We went to the fair, and again we ate our way through. At our fair there are animals, rides, tractor pulls, food vendors, and a whole bunch of people. We ended up going on a Friday night, and we had a lot of fun. The boys did some summer reading at the library, and they got coupons from the vendors at the fair for free and discounted food. We decided to go and see the animals first, and then we washed up and went to get the food.
We didn't see all of the animals. We did go in the cow barn and the pig barn. There were some very crazy pigs. One of them was a little scary. As we were walking by, a pig was making some awful noises while it had it's front feet on the rail as if it were trying to break out. We hurried right on past that one. We also went into the cow barn and got our picture (thank you Ashley for the pictures) taken in front of the dairy cows, or actually behind the dairy cows.
We also got to go to the petting area. There were pigs, ducks, chicks, horses, lambs, and some other animals there. It was fun watching my children with our friends' little boy and with all of the animals.
Here are some pictures of our family. Our friend took pictures and she thinks that we all make faces for the camera. HMMM...

Claire eating cotton candy.

Emily eating cotton candy.

Eli wearing his dinner on his face.

Caleb in a truly candid moment.

Brett thinking about the crazy pig.

Me... after a long week at home and a night at the fair.
6 comments:
LOVE IT!!! And you guys do make some seriously funny faces for the camera. Thanks for the link to my blog! I am sure I will talk to you guys soon!!!!
Yeah! I agree you all make faces for the camera!
Faces?...what faces??? I thought that was normal! Man I am so out of touch! Seriously though, good pics, wasn't the fair fun this year?
the food selection at Mower County Fair was definately better than our fair this year. But hey, a benefit to living in Mormonville: we got a free Living Scriptures DVD. yeah! did you know those videos are $30 a piece!? can I say rip off? anywho...
I like your faces. a smile is so cliche.
we went to the fair this week. it was fun (and raining). and claire looks SOOO much like you in the face shot!
WOW! Your kids are so cute and getting big! I found your blog site by checking out your facebook page! Looks like you're all doing great!
Check out our blog: http://www.hawaiioesterles.blogspot.com
Stormi, Drew, and Kai
Post a Comment