
So, after not being able to get their hair cut on Saturday night during the Relay for Life, I set up appointments for the girls to go to a hairdresser and have it done. Emily wanted to get up first thing Monday morning and get hers cut, and Claire didn't really care. I told Em that she would have to wait until Tuesday afternoon, after swimming lessons. She told me that was too long to wait.When we finally go to the salon, Claire went first. She got in the chair, and they cut her hair. It didn't phase her. The only thing she was worried about was that people would call her a different name. She was afraid that people wouldn't recognize her with her hair cut.
While Claire was in the chair, Emily started to get nervous. She wasn't sure she wanted to get her hair cut anymore. She even had a couple of little tears trickle down her cheek. However, when it was her turn to get her hair cut, she jumped right up in the chair, and she was a little trooper.
I love the new hair cuts. I am sorry though, because the both look older. My little girls are growing up.
8 comments:
I think that they look adorable! I love that chin length on little girls. Good for you guys doing the Locks For Love!
ps-we're leaving Thurs. will you make sure Claire is registered for the same class as your Claire?
They look very cute. My Emily is going in to get her hair cut for locks for love in a few weeks as well. She can't wait because she's tired of having to brush her long hair. We'll have a little troupe of bob headed girls at church.
They look great, Cenny wants her hair cut again and I cannot talk her into waiting a few months for the 10 inches. She loved her hair cut last year she wants it again.
They do look older.
they look adorable. although emily still looks a little concerned.
I never saw this post...Not sure how I missed it!!! ;) THanks for last night..You guys are the freaking coolest family ever and we owe you one! ANd we ABSOLUTELY love getting together with you guys. It just doesn't seem to get old.
I never saw this post...Not sure how I missed it!!! ;) THanks for last night..You guys are the freaking coolest family ever and we owe you one! ANd we ABSOLUTELY love getting together with you guys. It just doesn't seem to get old.
I love their new doos! They look so cute!
oh man they are growing way too fast...Claire especially looks so much older. I was going to grow it out and then donate, but not if it will make me look older. he he
Post a Comment