
We were blessed to be able to watch General Conference at home. It is nice to be able to relax in the privacy of our own house and listen to the words of the prophets. There were some excellent talks, and of course the ones that were given specifically for me.
However, while we were watching conference, we had a couple of visitors.
The girls decided that they would fly in for the occasion. We were shocked and amazed. We were more impressed with their ingenuity.
Their dresses were perfectly matched to their hair and their shoes. But the best part was what their dresses were made of.
Their dresses are made of vinyl capes. They put the capes on backwards and then used head bands (large elastic bands) as belts to hold them on.
We were grateful for our visit from our super heroes.
5 comments:
hahahaaaa! they are awesome!!! I love the dress design!
it's all that dancing they've been doing! =)
I love this! You should know that you are doing something right when your kids do creative things like this. It's surprising how many kids these days don't know how to have fun like this.
that's cute
I guess I skilled of "the girls" part. Claire's face looks a TON like Eli's! =)
Post a Comment