
So, she is not really hurt. I went to a pharmacy to see if they had a band that I can put around my arch. I think it is falling, and it hurts a little sometimes. They didn't have what I was looking for. The trip was not a bust though. Emily made a purchase. She found a pair of crutches. She was so excited to use get them. She asked me if she could buy them. I looked at the price and they were $20. I asked her if she was willing to use her own money, and she said she was. I think I asked her five or six times if she really wanted to spend her money on a pair of crutches (my child who will not spend $12 on a dress for school), and she begged me to let her buy them... So I did.
She has been happy with her purchase ever since and has had no buyer's remorse.
When asked why she wanted crutches, she told me that when we went to the Children's Museum of Minnesota she was able to use crutches. She has wanted them ever since.
4 comments:
A good parent who really cared would have gone ahead and broken her leg. Shame on you for only half loving her!
The salvation army has crutches for about 50 cents. Let her know that.
Hey, I always wanted my own set of crutches. It's better than her borrowing some from someone else who may be too big. Shanel did that and fell down the flight of stairs and broke her arm!
love the crutches!! :)
Post a Comment