I was sitting at the dining room table working on a project and Emily came and laid down across the table. I looked at her eyes and was amazed at how green they are. I know they aren't totally green, and when I asked her what color they were, she said they were hazel. I decided to really look at the eyes of my other children.

This is what I came up with. (top left - Caleb, top right - Emily, bottom left - Eli, bottom right - Claire) In looking at this picture, I noticed that Emily and Caleb have lighter eyebrows than Eli and Claire.
I may be very unobservant, but it was fun to really look at their eyes.
6 comments:
What a unique idea! It is amazing how similar they are.
All I can say is you have beautiful children!
That is a cute post and cute pictures! I am so proud of myself...I knew who each one was before I read your post. WOOT I think I know them all that well now. So read my post about the depressing loss of all pictures from yesterday......;(
I've got another abservation: Claire and Caleb's eyes seem to be the same shape, including how their eyebrows lie open above their eyes. Emily and Eli's eyes are a different shape, kind of narrowing the space between their eyebrows and eyelid. That's a little weird considering that Caleb and Claire start with C and Emily and Eli start with E. Also there is a difference between these two groups with the way their top lid and bottom lid meet by their nose. Very fascinating!!!
D-these are SO cool!
That's what you get with a diverse gene pool. All of mine have blue eyes like their dad and me!!
Post a Comment