
Yesterday was a beautiful day. When I saw it was 34 degrees I made the children go out to play. They played for a while and then Caleb had to go some where. When we got home, they decided to go outside again. They played outside in the snow for several hours. The temperatures actually got up into the low 40s. The snow and ice on the driveway was melting. The snow in the yard was fun to play with - it stuck together.
Emily and Claire made a snow man early on, it was too warm though because the rock eyes kept melting the snow around them and they kept falling out.
The children all worked on snow forts in the front yard, and then they had a snowball fight. Brett went out and joined them.
I was able to lay down in my bed and not be interrupted.
It was a beautiful day.
4 comments:
I was in Owatanna and it hit 50!!!!!! I was walking around with no coat, hat, or gloves and so was Eli! It was heaven...I was sad when the sun set.
why are there 7 pairs of gloves? it sounds like a nice day for you all...we had 58 degrees here. wonderful!
now why wasn't it like that when I was visiting. ;) glad you got a peaceful rest!! :)
I only had the glove picture there because I noticed that I skip entries if there are now pictures, so I put a picture from the cabin there to catch interest.
Post a Comment