Just to keep the record straight, we did celebrate Brett's birthday a little bit better than the previous post.
The day after his birthday we had steak (that I grilled), baked potatoes, and broccoli. I made him birthday cinnamon rolls, and the boys made him birthday cookies.
So don't anyone feel too bad for Brett - we really did take care of him.
Dawn, We haven't made you paranoid, have we??!!! We know you love our brother and that's the most important thing. (But, birthday bakery items are always a bonus!)
I think the family temple and shopping trip sounded awesome! I would love that for my birthday. The stake dinner sounds like a really great bonus. Can I celebrate my birthday at your place? :-)
3 comments:
I think belated are normally better, because they have to make up for the actual slackin off of the real bday! :)
Dawn,
We haven't made you paranoid, have we??!!! We know you love our brother and that's the most important thing. (But, birthday bakery items are always a bonus!)
I think the family temple and shopping trip sounded awesome! I would love that for my birthday. The stake dinner sounds like a really great bonus. Can I celebrate my birthday at your place? :-)
Post a Comment