Last week, in passing, I asked Claire's bus driver if he knew the policy, and if Claire might be able to get on her bus at the kindergarten center, then ride it to the elementary school and wait until Eli & Emily were done and ride home with them (same bus and same driver). I figured that would work, and I would be able to substitute at the elementary schools.
He told me he didn't know, and I would have to call the people in charge of the busses. I didn't worry too much about it, and then today, I got a call from her bus driver. He had checked into it for me and told me that she could ride the bus to the elementary if I needed her to, and we would just have to have a good source of communication about when and if it would happen.
I LOVE SMALL TOWNS!
2 comments:
the pros! :D for sure!! :D that is great for you though. :D
Congrats on the subbing, Dawn!
We had a great visit and dinner with Brett this past week. It was fun hearing him talk about you and the kids. It is so obvious that he loves you all very much and that he loves being a dad. Jeremy is so lucky to have him as a role model and long distance co-worker.
Now that we bought this town home, I'm not sure when we'll be back in Minnesota. But I'll keep in touch with blogging just the same!!
Happy easter and spring!
Post a Comment