{this moment} - A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
is this an old pic? Brett's not wearing the same glasses as in the header...wait, now I'm confused, who got the new glasses? is he wearing yours in the header? geez, don't do this to me.
Amanda - The header picture is a few years old, and Brett is wearing his glasses. About 1 1/2 years ago, I got glasses, so in the post picture I am wearing my own glasses. Brett has about three pairs of glasses: the black framed ones, some with no frame, and the ones he is wearing in the post that have a small, wire frame. Sorry to confuse...
6 comments:
haha I can see all your bugers! You should have stuck the M&M up Brett's nose!!!!! ;) Miss you guys...lets play soon!
get it, the kids are in bed, and out come the M&M,s
is this an old pic? Brett's not wearing the same glasses as in the header...wait, now I'm confused, who got the new glasses? is he wearing yours in the header? geez, don't do this to me.
hahaaa! love m&ms!
Amanda - The header picture is a few years old, and Brett is wearing his glasses. About 1 1/2 years ago, I got glasses, so in the post picture I am wearing my own glasses. Brett has about three pairs of glasses: the black framed ones, some with no frame, and the ones he is wearing in the post that have a small, wire frame. Sorry to confuse...
You guys are adorable.
Post a Comment