04 October 2010

I Blame Brett's Sisters

Yes, I do! I blame them all for this (but mostly Natalie).

notice what is on the fan blade

upon close investigation (don't look too closely at the dust).

One may wonder why I blame his sisters, and this is why...

Once upon a time, we were sitting around with Brett's sisters, and they started sharing stories from when they were young. The stories brought many laughs. We were laughing at Brett for the mischievous trouble he got into. We were laughing at his sisters for the crazy things they did to each other. Then, without warning, the stories turned into anecdotes about all of the pranks Brett use to play on his family. I watched the eyes of my children light up and I saw the smoke coming out of their ears as they listened and started scheming. Fortunately, I have been able to intercept any of their dastardly deeds to this point, however, I may not always be as fortunate.

So, to Brett's sisters I say, "Just wait!" and "Thanks a lot, I thought you liked me."

I discovered the cup after all of the children left for school, so I have yet to find the culprit.

8 comments:

Nessa said...

Laughing so hard over here!

Amanda said...

the question is, did it have water in it?!

Misty said...

Haha! You'll have to tell us who owns up to it!

Natalie Erskine said...

I guess you can blame me; however, I didn't realize the kids were in the room when we started having this reminiscing conversation!

Now you know what we had to deal with during our childhood with Brett! I am placing the guilt on Eli for this one!

Annie Anderson said...

i didn't realize that the fan above the blades had fruit painted on it...interesting...

Amber said...

I'm blaming E too!! :)

Dawn said...

I confronted Caleb and he confessed to this dastardly deed!

Dawn said...

p.s. It was empty, this time =\