28 December 2010

Just a Teaser

While I was pregnant with Eli, I decided that I would grow out my hair and donate it to Locks of Love. I grew it out until just after Claire was born, and then I cut it off. I went to a friend's house and had her cut it for me. Eli was about three years old, and right after I got it cut he came into the room. I asked him how he liked my hair, and he looked at me and started crying. He told me that he didn't like it.

A few years ago, a friend of mine got cancer. Several of us got together and cut our hair really short to show our support for her. I decided at that time I would grow my hair out and donate it again.

I decided today to go and get it cut. I didn't tell anyone, and as I type this, Brett still has no idea that I got it cut.

Here is the before picture.


Here is what I have to donate.

I have not yet taken any after pictures. Hopefully I will get some soon!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

What!? Oh not showing the new cut was mean! I want to see the after-cut picture. :) I was totally hangin on the edge of my seat (forgetting about the post title).

Misty said...

CRAZY!!! You need to post pictures soon!

Nessa said...

POST A PIC!!!

Amber said...

HURRY and post a picture!!! :D

Renee Anderson said...

Yea!!!! Somewhere out there You just made a bald chemo patient very happy! Your hair is so thick and lucious, what a great thing to do...again!!!