14 April 2011

Past Due

Caleb swam this year for the high school swim team.

Here he is off the starting block.

As I said before, he earned a varsity letter, so we got to get him a jacket. He got to wear it to school a couple of times, but the weather has warmed up, so it had made a home in the closet until next fall ( I would say winter, but I'm sure it will come out during cross country season next school year).

Caleb in his jacket.

If the jacket looks a little - or a lot - large, it is because it is. He has several years to go. He is only in 8th grade, and we are hoping it will last through his senior year.

Way to go Caleb!

4 comments:

Amber said...

congrats Caleb!

Papa said...

WAY to go Caleb, Now You Only have to Equal, Or Surpass, the accomplishment of your Grandmother (Holt) Dodge, Aunt Karen and Uncle Larry in the Swimming Pools'

Dorothy said...

I bet he will wear the jacket as often as he can , He looks so proud of it and we are happy for him. Caongratulations Caleb. Love Dorothy

Joyce said...

Caleb looks awesome in his jacket! I personally don't think it looks too big. He is handsome.