Since we are still in A-town, the children started school today. Eli was out the door first. He had to catch the bus.
Caleb was the next on to leave. Since he is getting older, he has friends who drive, and he got a ride this morning. There aren't too many days where he will be able to get a ride because he starts early morning seminary next week.
Emily and Claire left at the same time. They go to the same school, and they ride the bus.
Brett was planning on being home today, however, he got a call and had to go to one of the facilities. He will probably be there the rest of the week. Since we took pictures of all the children, he wanted his picture taken, too (well, maybe I wanted a picture of him).
 |
| Brett going to work. |
 |
| Eli on his first day of 7th grade. |
 |
| Caleb on his first day of 10th grade. |
 |
| Caleb's ride - he saw me with my camera, opened his door, and said hello. |
 |
| Caleb getting in the car - Can you tell he is humoring me? |
 |
| The boys waving. |
 |
| Emily on her first day of 5th grade. |
 |
| Claire on her first day of 3rd grade. |
 |
| Brett excited to go to work. |
So, here I am today. I thought I would be able to spend it with Brett, but that didn't happen.
8(
3 comments:
Sad. I would've called you back if I knew he was leaving. And if my phone wasn't being all garbled.
I totally forgot to take pictures the first day of school. Maybe it was because we were in a hurry or maybe it was because of the rain. I told myself I'd do it, and still have not done so.
WOW! Everyone is so big! Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment