
I am really not a fan of cleaning. I have been spending some time at our other house trying to prepare it for renters to move in. I am excited to have people moving in, I'm just not excited about getting it ready. I was over at the house today and I was doing some cleaning around the outside of the house. Brett won a leaf blower at work and I was using it to blow the leaves. I think I about got the hang of how it works. At first I would blow the leaves, and there would be no rhyme or reason to where they ended up. At the end, I was pretty able to contain them (as long as the wind wasn't blowing very hard), and they all ended up in a pile. YAY for me! I do however have a bit of a tingley hand. I hope it will go away soon. Anyhow, it is better than having blisters from raking.
1 comment:
I didn't know you were getting renters! That's definitely better than an empty house!
Post a Comment