
Emily made a dinner menu for us. There are five different things on the menu. Can you guess what they are?
1. Hamburgers
2. Chicken Nuggets
3. Pizza
4. Ham
5. Lasagna
Good luck and thanks for playing
HINT: For the last one - replace the z with an "l" sound, it might help. Oops - it should have been replace the v with and l sound.
They are all there, just click and drag your cursor over them to really see them.
19 comments:
What the heck is number 5? We got all the other ones!
Hamburgers, chicken nuggets, pizza, ham and ??? no idea.
I know them all but the last one. :) I am going to work on it though.
Number 5 - that is the real test!
fajitas?
fish soda?
gyoza?
and...we invited you to come but you said no! =(
fusillo? Calzone? the rest are easy but 5 is just crazy- vegetable soup?
Lol I can also only get 4...What the heck is that last one? Talk to the soon!
Just so you know - I wasn't able to get the last one. Emily had to read it to me.
Veg-all that horrible mixed veggies in a can? or how about vegimite? oh maybe a soda? "v" soda? How about a hint... would we WANT to eat it?
yeah - when are you going to tell us?
Hmm. I'm guessing that that the vz part means fizzy. If she pronounces either her "r" or "l" with a double-u sound, then it might be something like fizzy ola or fizzy ora. Fizzoles?
Those of you who asked my kid - don't give it away.
ravioli?
I want to be the one who figures this out, but I am having no luck. Is it "Real" inventive spelling, or just inventive spelling.
It is "real," however, it is also inventive pronuciation. It is an Italian dish.
hambergers,
chicken nuggets,
pizza,
ham lazagna
oh, there's five... my guess is ham, then lasagna, not 'ham lasagna.'
thanks for the 'l' clue.
for all those still confused it's an l for the V not for the Z!!!
I think it's lasagna too now.
Post a Comment