21 November 2008

Cha-Ching


We made it out of the cold to the land of the NOT COLD.  Las Vegas (cha-ching) is beautiful.  We went swimming in grandma's hot tub (the pool is a little too cold right now - grandma will heat it up next week so we can swim for Thanksgiving with all of the cousins).  

Caleb asked grandma to take some pictures of him so that he could send them to some friends.  Claire decided to get in on the action.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ahhh to be warm...We will just live vicariously through you on this vacation I think. I hope you guys have a FABULOUS time!!!

Heather said...

Autumn says, "That's amazing. I wish I could be there." I think this is even from the picture and not from reading that it's warm there. :)

We've got cold and rain these days. Some warm sun would be nice.