Haha I still can never get her Lasagna, but I did get all of the ones on the list of Laundry! I am getting better at this. Good practice for the future I guess.
Autumn had a harder time with reading these, and when she got to #6, she first saw the six as an s and thought it was shirts again, then I covered the 6 and she looked at me with a very weird look. She didn't want to tell me what she thought it was. I second or two later she did come up with tights.
6 comments:
Haha I still can never get her Lasagna, but I did get all of the ones on the list of Laundry! I am getting better at this. Good practice for the future I guess.
I got it!
Got it without peeking. It helps to have had children go through this stage of writing. (or still going through it)
I love inventive spelling!
Was confused on the last two...thought skorts and wondered why she would have jerseys :)
Autumn had a harder time with reading these, and when she got to #6, she first saw the six as an s and thought it was shirts again, then I covered the 6 and she looked at me with a very weird look. She didn't want to tell me what she thought it was. I second or two later she did come up with tights.
Post a Comment