
Caleb has had glasses for a couple of weeks, and he has wanted me to take a picture and put
it on my blog. So, here he is. He had told us for a couple of months that he was having a hard time seeing the board during class, and that he had to come to the front of the room. We finally broke down and took him to the eye doctor. His eyes are just at the point when they start to put children in glasses. He really likes them, and he takes really good care of them.
8 comments:
I justed showed this to Caleb and he thinks it looks dumb and that I should take it off.
TOO BAD for him. Maybe next time he won't bug me to take a picture of him and put it on his blog.
I mean put it on my blog.
He looked very classy in them on Sunday.
haha! it's not dumb! too bad he needs glasses so soon - at least you made it a few decades before you needed glasses!
When I saw him at Church wearing them I was amazed at how grown-up he looked. I got my glasses when I was eight and I walked out of the optometrists and looked at my mom and said oh, that's what leaves look like? Yep-blind as a BAT! All four of mine a probably fated to have bad eyes! Oh, what kind of trailer did you get for the bike??? I'm researching!
I think he looks very handsome in his glasses!
He appears to have grown up fast in the 5 months we have been in Iceland.
I got my glasses in 7th grade. :) He needs to put them on and do the "thinker" pose. :) I bet he looks great!
Post a Comment