I didn't really like the shot through the screen and through the blinds, but I knew that if I pulled them, the bird would move.I waited patiently and he flew away. I quickly pulled all of the blinds and waited for him to come back. He obliged, and perched on a branch in the tree in the front yard, and then he posed quite nicely so I could get a picture.
Spring is on its way, and I am ready and waiting. I love the new life that spring brings. I love the sounds of birds and children outside. I love all the colors that appear. I love that I can hang sheets out on the clothes line (I washed ours two weeks ago and hung them out - they smelled wonderful for three days). I love the longer daylight hours. I love bare feet, flip flops, and sandals outside. I love children in shorts and being able to see bruised and scraped knees. I love grass stains. I LOVE SPRING!
8 comments:
here here! :D
what a beautiful shot. I love cardinals.
I love the birds other states have...sure miss seeing the cardinals in Nashville. I too love spring and was sadly disappointed to wake up to a fresh blanket of snow this morning :(
fun! we are starting to get some spring here, too!
If it gets cold again, or heaven forbid...it snows...I'm blaming you for jinxing this!
DMDA; I did Not Realize you were such a Spyrte (Sprite). Your Grandmother Loved Spring too.
Thanks, and Vanessa, I will take the blame, especially if we can enjoy days like these!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment