18 April 2010

this moment

{this moment} - A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.



8 comments:

Micah said...

I love it. (and wish I lived closer as I think some yummy stuff caused that mess).

Misty said...

your TEN hours worth of syrup making!? =)

Renee Anderson said...

Oh my goodness, We just had the most wonderful gift delivered to our house!!!! It has been consumed and soooo delicious!!!
Thank you!!!!

Dawn said...

Micah - I wish you lived closer, too, so I could share it with you!

Misty - The syrup/jam is worth the FOURTEEN HOURS I spent. =D

Renee - I am so glad that you enjoyed it.

Ashley said...

oh my the thought of Dawn's bread with anthing to do with strawberries topping it just makes my mouth WATER!!!!!! And makes me think summer...so glad we are heading into summer.

Misty said...

lol! =)

Vicki said...

And I am sad that I never got back to get more strawberries and make more jam. I guess the 16 jars I did will have to do. :(

Dane said...

That looks like a day well spent. What a satisfying photo. 'Cept it' making me salivate. :)