I have been telling Brett that I would like a bike for years now. He finally gave in (it might have something to do with the fact that I put about 40 miles on my car some days of the week, and I don't leave town - or maybe it was the encouragement of our friends - thanks Jared and Tricia). I love my bike because it is very "girly," and Brett says it cracks him up.

Brett rode his bike home from the bike shop. Claire rode in the trailer. He had to ride up hill into the wind, and by the time he got home he was a little tired (it's about 2 miles).
When he got home we went on a bike ride, and I didn't want to come home. The children got a little tired - we biked about 3 miles. We are planning a Sunday afternoon bike ride, and I can't wait; I think I am addicted. =D

Brett rode his bike home from the bike shop. Claire rode in the trailer. He had to ride up hill into the wind, and by the time he got home he was a little tired (it's about 2 miles).
When he got home we went on a bike ride, and I didn't want to come home. The children got a little tired - we biked about 3 miles. We are planning a Sunday afternoon bike ride, and I can't wait; I think I am addicted. =D
O.K. We went on our bike ride and it was so fun. The children were excited and we had a blast. We only went about 3 miles again, and we had two stops. One was to visit one of Brett's coworkers, and the other was to have a water and snack break.
I have been put in charge of finding out where there are local bike trails so that we can take some real bike rides.



7 comments:
I love my bike and the trail to Todd Park and the Nature Center are fun. We went to the Nature Center for FHE. Remember to close your mouth on the trails near the river, lots of bugs(kind of gritty).
YEAH!!!! that is awesome!! I love your bike, too!!!
Yeah someone else actually with a bike! kkk I totally want a biking buddy.....We need to all go on the trails around here! Noah is usually exhausted after work and school now.
You have a nice bike too. I was thinking that the whole time I biked w/ Charlie to ellis today.....this would be easier on Dawn or Lisa'a bikes!!!!!! Now I get to go back and get her after swimming............
Very fun. I like the design. We should get some bikes and a little thing for ty to ride in. I think he'd like it. Actually, considering his track record...he'd probably fall asleep!
Brett - when are you going to start riding to work?
Have you tried any trails yet?
Post a Comment