We had a pretty incredible day. Caleb and Emily made us breakfast, and they set the table for two. Brett & I got to eat together - alone. Emily and Claire wrote us love notes. Eli was willing to help all day. We played tennis and went to Dairy Queen. Brett and I went on a date - out to dinner. The day ended with a beautiful rainbow. It was incredible to watch. It was bright and then it would fade. It stretched all the way across the sky. It was an amazing site and a wonderful day.

3 comments:
Cute I didn't know about the cute stuff your kids did for you guys? Was this your anniversary or just a fun date day? I got your message I am so excited you are getting your table that soon!!! WOOT WOOT! Wish we could be there tomorrow...I took Eli into Urgent care too and they are testing for strep, no ear infections though. Ugh!! I hope it is just the same icky cold that Noah has so that you guys don't get it but at the same time if it was Strep I could make him feel better way quicker. I will keep you informed! And I am totally still dragging both of these two out for Sat because I want to come!!!!!!!
How incredibly sweet your little ones are...personally, I shave down the horns on my kids and tell them to tuck-in their forked tails daily!
Does Bridget still need help? Let me know!
oh yeah - happy anniversary. but, you forgot to call phil too, so i don't feel too bad! =)
Post a Comment