28 July 2008

My Sister Stinks!

So, my sister just started a blogger blog, and she got tagged on her first day. She has since tagged me. So here it goes (yes, I am getting old)...

20 years ago...
1- I got my driver's license
2- Went on my first official date
3- Had a boyfriend who won a car in the McDonald's monopoly game

10 years ago...
1- I was teaching school in Las Vegas
2- Moved to Minnesota
3- Became a true stay at home mom

5 years ago...
1- I was pregnant with #4
2- I was walking Caleb to school everyday
3- I was already in my third decade, and Brett wasn't

3 years ago...
1- I took a 5 week road trip without Brett
2- We remodeled our kitchen
3- We had two family reunions at Bear Lake

1 year ago...
1- I started teaching preschool
2- Went to girl's camp
3- I changed my child's last diaper!

So far this year...
1- Got a new job
2- I got a new bike
3- I sold my very first house

Yesterday I...
1- Was up all night with Claire (she had a fever)
2- Stayed home from church and cuddled Claire
3- Ate sweet corn and green beans for dinner

Today I...
1- Took my children to swimming lessons
2- Spent 3 hours at the preschool waiting for a shipment and organizing toys
3- Will have Family Home Evening with my family

Tomorrow I...
1- Take my children to swimming lessons
2- Take Emily to piano lessons
3- Take Eli to the nature center for a Junior Naturalist Class

10 comments:

Amber said...

I don't stink!! I showered today.

Misty said...

you can come to whaling days any time! Also...we're going to the beach to see clinton and kids. you're welcome to come. I think i'm going the 7th of august and amber is likely taking ty with her family on the 9th. PLEASE COME!

Misty said...

She changed the title of her post....it didn't used to say stinks! =)

Amber said...

hey--you are supposed to tag someone else. (heather) LOL!!!

Heather said...

Hey, why'd you cjange the title of your post?

Heather said...

that should have been "change"

Dawn said...

I changed the title because my husband didn't like the other one. He thought it was too harsh.

Amber said...

Thank you, Papa Bird!!!!

Misty said...

Brett's a softy! =)

meredith said...

Wow Dawn, you ARE old!!!!! You should have another baby and then you'll feel young again. :)

And yes, I do remember that I am actually a couple months older than you........