08 January 2009

BEWARE! We Are All Connected

My sister in Alaska called me and asked me if I knew someone name Cajsa. I told her that I did and that we were mission buddies. I asked her how she knew her, and this is the story...

My sister in Alaska has a friend (we'll call her Vikki) in Alaska who has a blog. Vikki was playing on her blog and found a friend's blog (Cajsa's sister). While she was looking at Cajsa's sister's blog, she found a link to Cajsa's blog. Cajsa & Vikki grew up together, and although Vikki is the age of Cajsa's sister, she and Cajsa were pretty good friends.

Well, while Vikki was looking at Cajsa's blog she saw a link on the side to a friend "Dawn Dodge Asay." She clicked on the link and ended up at my blog. Vikki knew that my sister in Alaska's maiden name is Dodge, so she asked my sister if she had a sister named Dawn, and as it goes... she does.

3 comments:

Misty said...

weeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiird!

Amber said...

Hey I think I know Cajsa. ;)

Cajsa said...

Okay that is too funny. I'm a little late at reading this but it's all true. I did meet your sister Amber at a youth Conference at Zion's Camp a few years ago. My husband I did one of the classes. Totally wierd.