Caleb and a friend performed a duet for the recital. They did a good job. It was a busy day yesterday. We sent Brett to church early because he had meetings, and then Amber and I got all of the children ready. We went to sacrament meeting, and then Brett brought Amber, her children, and three of our children home sa Amber could get ready for the trip home. I came home after church (I had to teach primary). We ate dinner and then we went to Caleb's recital. We only stayed for the first few numbers and then we left. We came home to pack up the car. Caleb and I took Amber to the airport and said good-bye.
It was a ton of fun having her here with two of her little ones. My children thought D was a toy. Also, S had fun playing with the girls. Thanks for coming to freezing Minnesota to spend some time with us!
1 comment:
I thought she would've learned from my visit that January is NOT a good time to visit! =)
They did a good job!
Post a Comment