YESTERDAY!
The children were out of school yesterday and today due to cold temperatures. It was just too cold to be outside.

However, today must not have been too cold because the boys decided to go outside and play. Actually, they went out because they wanted Aunt Amber to think they were cool. We were sitting at the table eating lunch and they took their shirts off. Amber told them that they should go outside without their shirts on. They asked her how much she would pay them, and she told them she wouldn't pay them anything, but she would think they were COOL! That was the icing on the cake - they got their boots and hats on and went out to play.
Needlesstosay - it was too cold - they were only outside for about a minute, and neither one could complete their snow angels.
Caleb posing for his favorite aunt (I mean second favorite - Shanel is his favorite - or at least that is what he tells Amber - it is because she is buff and ripped).
Eli posing for his favorite aunt that is visiting.
Crazy boys!
Eli after attempting to make a snow angel. TOO COLD!

Caleb laying in the sun making a snow angel, but wait...

It is cold - his body is realizing that!

WAY TOO COLD!
5 comments:
that's pretty funny! all for stardom! =)
Yikes, Are you kidding me!?! Crazy boys.
that's hilarious!
AND they ARE so COOL!!!!! :) miss you all already!! LOVES!!!
Good Going Asay Guys; When I was in 6th Grade, and in the winter, after I had finished my chores, I would take off my shirt and RUN around the Block in the Freezing weather; However, I do not think it ever reached much below "0" GH
Post a Comment