13 December 2009

Out With the Old,

and in with the NEW!

Well, this has been a long time in coming. On Black Friday, I dragged Brett out of bed with me to be at Sears when it opened. We bought a new washer and dryer. It was Thursday, December 4th when they were delivered.

Brett disconnected the old ones before the got here.


When the new ones got here, the delivery people hooked up the washer, and I used it right away to wash the sheets, I was not able to use the dryer because it is gas, and I had to get someone else to do it.


The person came to hook up my dryer on Saturday morning. I had it all up and running on Saturday, December 6.

Eli mesmerized by the washer.

I have definitely used them a lot. I got them just in time, especially with all of the cold temperatures and the blizzard. I am glad that I don't have to schedule my laundry around nice weather, because I am thinking that there won't be a whole lot of it for the next little while.

5 comments:

Renee Anderson said...

Tell Eli, I am mesmerized by them too!
My washer and dryer are in a hall closet by our bedroom and there is limited space so I am drooling over your big and beautiful ones!

Dane said...

Drool! I could look at those babies all day! Love.

Misty said...

Hey - that's what TYler does!

Dawn said...

To be totally honest, Brett & I have been caught up n the mechanics of the wash, too.

Amber said...

you got a front loader, huh?!?! I love the look of yours! YAY!!!!