
Brett was asleep and on my pillow was his latest "reading" material.

He had been reviewing his owner's manual when he fell asleep, and he neatly stacked his stuff on my pillow.
While I was brushing my teeth, I heard him mumbling. I went out this is the conversation that took place:
D: What?
B: Go ahead.
D: And do what?
B: Do whatever you need to do.
D: What are you going to do?
B: Watch for traffic.
At this point, Brett became semi-coherant, and realized that he was talking. He opened his eyes and looked at me.
D: Are you dreaming about your motorcycle?
B: (with a sheepish grin) Yeah!
Then I left, and he rolled over and went back to sleep.
This morning I talked to him about it, I wrote down the conversation so that I would not forget what was said. We had a good little laugh over it, however, he did not remember any of it.
4 comments:
Mike regularly talks in his sleep about work stuff, i think it is funny trying to have conversations with him. :)
Haha! Glad his dreams came true!
Glad he's watching for traffic. One of Cody's comments to him was that he would need to be everyone's eyes for them because he couldn't count on cars to see him.
Mid-Life crisis, here Brett comes.
Post a Comment