14 November 2010

Bedtime

We have two extras tonight, and it is not even 9:00, and all of the children are in bed (almost).

(These are old pictures of the children, but I didn't want to go and disturb them in their beds.)





I am thankful for bedtime because all of my children look so peaceful. They rest their tired bodies and get a recharge for the next day. I also get a moment to breathe and relax (and play with my toys).

I am thankful for bedtime, because no matter what happened during the day, I get to put the day to rest and start again.

I LOVE BEDTIME!

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Misty said...

ME TOO! Especially tonight...earliest bedtime ever (asleep by 8) but one of their lives depended on it. Said child was playing on the stairs resulting in my other child rolling 1/2 way down. Needless to say...he has been in his room since about 6:00 pm and was not allowed to come out so the natural thing to so was go to sleep!

Nessa said...

I love bedtime...but, I think that it should start about ten minutes after the kids get home from school!