12 November 2010

Homework

Caleb needed to make a model of the earth. Part of the project was to be "creative." People made models out of cake, jello, clay, styrofoam, etc. Caleb didn't want to use any of these objects, so we brainstormed. We came up with fruit. We made his model out of fruit. I say "we" because it was a group project. It started out just Caleb and me, but then Brett couldn't stay away, and he scraped the melon out of the honeydew. Overall, it was a fun project, and we got a perfect score.

this pictures was take a week after it was turned in

this is Caleb's math homework

I am thankful for homework. I get to play and do projects. I am also thankful that I can still do homework. Caleb needed some help on his math homework, so I showed him how to do a problem. He turned to the back of the book to check the answer, and I got it right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it has been said that if you don't use it you lose it. Bully for you.:-)