20 November 2010

Boy Scouts

Caleb had a merit badge fair today. He was able to go and complete a merit badge and play some games. He had to decide between the merit badge fair and a swim meet. He chose the merit badge fair, because if he went, he would finish all of his merit badges he needs for a rank advancement. He still has some service hours to complete, and he wants to do that this next week.

I am thankful for the Boy Scout program because it offers direction and values to my sons. It gives them opportunities that I would not be able to offer them (or think to offer them). They have role models to look up to, and my boys are able to learn about setting goals and achieving them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Caleb I am very proud of you LOL Dorothy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.