I was outside the other day with the puppies, and I found this in the snow. I decided I needed to get a picture of it, so I grabbed my phone, and snapped a shot.
I knew Claire had been outside playing, she has to exercise 16 days this month, so she goes out and runs around the house, or just strolls through the yard. I also knew she was playing in the back yard with a piece of rope, and she had tied it to a chair. The chair, however, was still in the pile of snow. The next day we went outside, and she showed me how it worked:
Here she is on her own swing. She had a lot of fun with it, until it broke. Fortunately no one was on it, so no one got hurt.


1 comment:
yay! a new post! I hope your this means you'll be back on your blog!(no pressure though, do what works for you).
anyway, have you moved yet? or are you still in A******? (sorry, I'm not sure how much personal info you want on here). I could be driving through in February and would love to see you!
Post a Comment