19 January 2013

Moving On

The truck showed up at our house on November 1st.  We got a trailer, and we had to pack it ourselves.


I had packed several boxes already, so there were boxes in the the garage that we started with.



We had some unconventional help.  Young blood was very active, and they worked hard.



When the truck arrived at our house, there was quite a little treat on the side of the truck.  The boys had found mustaches when we were packing, and they had worn them.  One of them stuck it on the side of the truck, and it arrived at my house.  I laughed at it.


Here is what we had when we opened the truck.  We had to unload this:




2 comments:

Amanda said...

makes me glad, I've not actually had to do this part of moving by myself.

Misty said...

What a fun little mustache surprise! Haha