27 June 2008

Going, Going, GONE!

We finally did it. Our house sold. We are signed, sealed, and done with it. Thanks to all those who prayed with us to get it sold. We took this picture the day we signed the papers. Brett and I went early in the morning - about 9:00 a.m. and then I went home and loaded the children up in the car and took them over to the old house for one last photo opp.

We did have some nostalgic memories though. When we moved in, Caleb was not quite three, which means he was smaller than Claire is in the picture. Eli was just a month old, Emily and Claire were not even thought of.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats!

Misty said...

hooray! now that you're not making a second mortgage payment it looks like you can come to WA! =)

Heather said...

I love that they are all in their pjs