
So, I looked at the temperature today and I told Caleb it was warm out. He asked what the temperature was. It is 9 degrees. To put it in perspective... that is 34 degrees warmer than it was last Friday. Add 34 degrees to whatever the temperature for the day is - it is warm. Caleb's reply was, "SWEET!" We are a little warped when it comes to temperatures here.
This is what we woke up to this morning. A beautiful sky with "warm" temperatures. Emily first saw the sky and thought it was beautiful.
1 comment:
You guys are warped. But I remember feeling that same way in Siberia. When we first got there it was -13 degrees and we were freezing. And one of the members said, "it's not cold, it's normal." But I came to realize he was right. Cold is definitely relative. Have fun, at least you don't have an inversion too.
Post a Comment