12 January 2009

True Colors

Since I didn't have my camera, I don't have any of my own pictures of the Nutcracker yet. I did get some pictures, but they are on a friend's camera, I will hopefully make a visit there to get them. My friend took these pictures of the girls while they were waiting for the performance to start. (Thank you Vanessa for letting me take your pictures!)

The children all did a great job at the performance. With all of the dancing, there were many numbers to watch. It was a crazy day, but we survived!

The girls doing a nice picture. Too cute!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

I love these pictures! And hey feel free to take any pics from my blog when your kids are in them...I have days when I forget my camera and then want to kick myself, so if someone takes a picture of my kids I steal it off their blog!