29 April 2009

Competitions Completed

So, we are finished with competitions... at least for now.  We did three of them this month, and it made for a long month.  I am blogging from my new computer, so I have had to steal pictures from other sources as I do not have my own pictures on here yet, and I am too lazy to go downstairs and do this.

Here is how we ended up:

Caleb & Laney's ballet duet got 2 high golds and one platinum.  They got a dynamic duo award, a technique award, power pack invitation and were invited to go to a national competition and do a dance "camp" for a week, and they had a lot of fun together.


Eli's group got three high golds, and an award for being the "most entertaining."

Check out the pictures of Eli at this site.  http://midweststarz.smugmug.com/gallery/8035431_7ZpK2#523074378_4Hbr3

Caleb's "Thriller" dance got one high gold and 2 platinum awards.  They tied with Eli's "Funkytown" for the most entertaining, got a theatrical award, and got a few other awards.  I think Bridget will be taking this dance to NATIONALS!
Here he is with his group, and his friend Megan.
His group lyrical dance got 3 high golds.  The did really well.

All in all it was a good season.  It was just long with three of the four weekends away at competitions.  MY HOUSE IS A DISASTER.  I am paying for it now.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Looks like fun and sounds tiring! Caleb is way more flexible than I am, that is for sure!