
Won't you take me to Funky Town?

The girls showing off Eli.

Dancing his little heart out.

Strike a pose. The final pose in his dance.

Posing on Stage for pictures before awards.
Caleb does two group dances and a duet. All of them got elite golds. I'll have to put some pictures in later.
Both of the boys were asked to go to Ohio in July to be runway models for a dancewear catalogue. They were excited, I not sure at this point what we be doing.
4 comments:
Wow - I'm impressed. Your boys could be models! And way to go on the elite golds!!!
Also, that's very cute that Claire thinks she tried out for kindergarten. I bet the teachers would like it if that's how it happened! =)
ooh, you could stop by! or even stay here! (if we're close to the modeling agency) although, they might put you up for the nights.
Thanks Dawn! Like the pictures :)
Wouldn't that be great as a teacher to be able to select the students you wanted.
Post a Comment