
Brett and I have been researching new computers. We decided that we would get a MacBook. We wanted to see and play with it firsts, so after one of the competitions, we went to the Mall of America to the Apple Store. There we were able to ask questions, and have some hands on instructions. So, this is my new toy! The children think I am addicted to it, which is quite possible. Brett worries about my computer because I take it everywhere with me. I can't help it, there are so many possibilities with it, and I never know when I might need it.

Before we left, Brett got a new toy, too. He got an ipod, touch. We have a bunch of free games on it, and I take his toy with me, too. They really are a lot of fun, and we are enjoying them.
2 comments:
We love our macbook.
Hope you have lots of fun with yours too.
haha what a shocker that one is!! Next computer I get I think will be a Mac too...you will have to let me know if you LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Post a Comment