17 November 2010

Modern Medicine


We have been very blessed lately, and modern medicine has helped. With friends and family, there have been many things that have happened where modern medicine has helped out. From heart surgery to cesarian sections, from flu shots to sore throats, from heart attacks to pneumonia, from eye glasses to exercises, from diabetes to diarrhea, and for just general well being, many people we know have been blessed.


I am thankful for modern medicine. In the past week, many of our friends and family have had encounters with some faction of medicine, and I am thankful for all the advances that have been made for my benefit.

3 comments:

Misty said...

ME TOO!

Papa said...

DMDA; I hope that you are keeping these daily Memos in some kind of a Log/Ledger. Some day you will look back on these tomes and be amazed at your insight. Keep them up. GH

Amber said...

ME THREE!!!