Today I was able to spend most of the day with these four. They cleaned and they played. There were a few tears, too. Mostly, it was a good day. Spirits were high. They are friends.
I am thankful for my children. They are good children. I got to talk to Caleb's teachers tonight for conferences, and tomorrow I get to talk to the children's other teachers. I am looking forward to it.
Amber- we had an extra one in DC. When we first got to DC, I told my children if they saw someone taking a picture to (my friend thought I was going to say, "move out of the way") "MAKE A FUNNY FACE!" So this little one took it to heart, he made a funny face in almost every picture I took with him in it.
4 comments:
I love that Clair is totally striking a pose! =)
I I love them too!!!
Did you get an extra little boy whilst in DC?? and is he sticking his tongue out at you! hahahaa!!
Amber- we had an extra one in DC. When we first got to DC, I told my children if they saw someone taking a picture to (my friend thought I was going to say, "move out of the way") "MAKE A FUNNY FACE!" So this little one took it to heart, he made a funny face in almost every picture I took with him in it.
It's not too late to come here for Christmas. We will pay for some of the tickets.
Post a Comment