While I was sitting at my computer this morning about 6:30 a.m., Huck comes in and says, "Do you want to see a bear?" I grab my camera, jump up, and follow him to the master bedroom. The bear had gone up the driveway. I snapped this picture.

the bear up the driveway

a zoomed in view of the bear
Then Huck started up the driveway after the bear. I took off after him. We were chasing the bear. We were a little noisy, so the bear heard us, turned around and saw us, and then took off running.
Hopefully I will get a better picture while we are here.

This is a picture of a slug. This one did not get away from me. I was faster than this one, and I could have picked it up if I wanted to (YUCK!), however I just left it there. We have some slug races tomorrow for the local
Blueberry Arts Festival.
2 comments:
Ummm...you're crazy chasing after a bear
Those are great shots but I think the lesson we taught our preschoolers about not approaching animals you don't know applies here too. You don't want to end up as breakfast.
Also, What's the time difference? Did you get to Alaska in the morning?? I'm confused about how you've done so many things already.
And totally unrelated... are we already registered for the phonics class or can I register us on Monday? And I checked out the paint job and I swear it's the exact same color.. :)
Post a Comment