31 July 2009

WHY?

Sometime with all of the hassle of buying tickets, packing for a family of six, traveling two hours to the airport, sitting on a plane for 3 1/2 hours, having an overnight layover, spending an addition two hours at the airport and another two hours on a plane we ask, "Why are we doing this?"

Then we see the fruits - COUSINS PLAYING IN THE GREAT ALASKAN OUTDOORS!

the little girls

the older girls

the boys.

They played outdoors for hours. They even roped aunt Amber into playing capture the flag with them.

OH THE MEMORIES!

3 comments:

Misty said...

hey - there's a little girl in that boy picture. oh wait. nope. my mistake...that's just D! =)

Dawn said...

Misty - you're naughty. Read little D's shirt. I think it applies to you!

Misty said...

okay - maybe you're right. but, you should ask am what mike did to D's hair while I was there. he shares my sentiments about his hair! =) Actually, I think it's cute. Long...but cute. Mike, however, thinks it is long...and not so cute!