10 July 2009

Random Proof

I was reading my friend's blog about "Evidence" of her children, and I decided to grab my camera and take pictures that prove that children are here in my home.

a random love note 

a broken window

the rock meant for a harmless butterfly, but caught the window instead

a pile of treasures on the picnic table

hazardous items left on the stairs

missing sandals

tools from the fence removal project

a bucket of screws on my dining room floor

the "character building" pile of 1" x 4" fence post planks

inventive tools

the cage that they boys made and use to trap the girls

games in process

camping gear & toys at the bottom of the stairs

a cooler in the kitchen waiting to be cleaned out

trail mix for a boy scout outing

a stick blender base left over from Brett's Blender Blunder.

3 comments:

JEREMY AND SARAHLYNN said...

Fun idea for a post. Maybe I should go around my house and take pics to prove that we DON'T have kids in our home. Um... I'll have to clean the house first, though!

Micah said...

I love it!

Natalie Erskine said...

Cute idea! I can't believe the size of that rock!!!!