
We went to the zoo and had a blast. It was fun with Grandma & Grandpa Asay. We walked all around, and when we got to the monkeys in the tropic area, I had to get a picture to see how the children have grown since the last time we took them. Thanks G-ma & G-pa Asay! We love you.
6 comments:
too bad they weren't sitting in the same order! I can't believe how big they are...and how i didn't realize until the SECOND picture that the first one was old - it has obviously been too long!
I know, I didn't remember the order, but I got the picture. Are you going to be able to make it to Seattle while we are there?
I am the same with Misty...It took me a couple of minutes to realize that the first one was not so recent!
Are the pictures just one year apart? What a difference! The first pic is how I remember them. They have grown so much, esp Claire. She looks so grown up!
These pictures are at least 2 years, and probably 3 years apart. I can't believe how grown up they are getting. YIKES!
HEY YOU ASAYS!!! I miss you all and can't wait to see you VERY soon!!
Post a Comment