29 October 2009

Do You Have Your Ticket

to the gun show?

A couple of nights ago, Brett decided that he would have an arm wrestling contest with the children. Then yesterday and today he was out of town. Claire had to get a work out in so that she could arm wrestle Brett when he got home.

Here she is doing some PUSH-ups.

Here she is doing some BOOK-ups.

Here she is doing some SIT-ups.

Finally, here she is doing some SYR-ups.

We had to take Eli to dance and pick Caleb up after a cross country race, and when we got home Brett's car was in the garage. The children were extremely excited. The girls came running in and told Brett that Claire had been working out so that she could arm wrestle him.

Then, when I made it to him, I whispered to him that Claire had done quite the little workout so that she would be stronger to arm wrestle. I didn't hear the girls tell him that.

There was just enough time to grab the camera before the excitement began.

Emily took a turn arm wrestling Brett.

Claire was very willing to let her go first. Especially when Brett said that he would be worn out. Then it was Claire's turn.

She was really straining to win (which she did). She wanted to use her other hand to help, but she decided to use her chin instead.

4 comments:

Micah said...

I just like her Mr. T inspired jewelry. No wonder she won.

Amber said...

What a cutie!!! :)

Misty said...

How fun. I especially like her syr-ups! =) You're funny! How fun...I'm glad she beat Brett!

Dane said...

I think the 2nd from the bottom picture looks just like you, Dawn! What a sweetheart, and what a fun night.