These are not lady bugs. They are Asian lady beetles. They are out if full force. I knew we saw too many of them right around General Conference, but I never knew why. This year a friend told me that they come out about the time the beans are harvested. The hang out on the bean plants until their home is gone, and they have to find another home (most of the time inside someone's home).

This is the neighbor's shed.
Yesterday, while I was out taking the laundry off the line there were several of these insects flying around. They are pesky.



On a pair of Eli's pants.

This one tried to come into the house with me, but I found it before it made it in.
I don't know how many did make it inside. Who knows?
1 comment:
when are you getting a dryer?
Post a Comment